An inter-generational communitywithin a nurturing, healthy, eco-friendly environment featuring:
- a model child development and learning center for children birth through age 14 years of age.
- Golden Treasures program in which senior citizens share their time and talents with youth for their mutual benefit.
- Bio-Integrative educational services for learners who are struggling.
- HUGS (Healing, Uplifting Guidance and Support), a youth empowerment and an entrepreneurial program for teens
- opportunities for Kent State students to engage in community service and experiential learning.
- conduct of research to advance knowledge in the areas of learning and human development, and sharing of research results.
- meetings, classes, and training sessions for parents, college students, and professionals.
- “green” technologies such as use of natural materials, solar tubes to bring additional sunlight into the building, radiant heat flooring, and a dual flush water conservation system.
- flexible space within the building so that in the evening and on weekends when the child development program is not operating, the space can be used for other community programs and events such as health fairs and cultural performances.
Together we can make this vision a reality, promoting healthful child development and environment-friendly living, building successful futures, and making a positive difference in the lives of hundreds of people. If you would like to be a part of this exciting project, please contribute to LoveLight, Inc.